MPCM COVID-19 Worship Guidelines
Each worshipper is required to adhere to the following guidelines:
· Attendance for worship will be through online registration only. For those persons
who do not have online access, registration can be made by calling the MPCM
· Each attendee must follow the directions from church staff at all times.
· Each attendee must wear a mask at all times, both inside and outside the
· Your temperature will be taken with a no-touch thermometer before you enter
the building. You will also be required to complete a brief health summary
· Everyone must enter through the designated doors, only. All other doors will be
locked. Do not open any non-designated doors.
· Only the Narthex, restrooms, and sanctuary will be open. The remainder of the
building will be closed.
· Please follow physical distancing guidelines of 6’ while inside and outside of the
building. Do not form groups or congregate in the Narthex, or parking lot.
· Follow all posted guidelines for use of restrooms.
· Family members will be able to sit together, while maintaining 6ft of distance
between other worshippers.
· Please do not rearrange any seating signs or formations.
· There will be no hands-on ministering during this phase. Touching, kissing and
hugging are not allowed.
· Children 13 years and older should be supervised at all times and are expected to
follow all guidelines.
· Children’s ministry is closed at this time. Children 12 years and under will not be
permitted to attend services during this phase.
· At the end of the service, please promptly exit the building through the
designated doors. Do not linger in the Narthex, or parking lot.